Welcome

First off THANK YOU for taking the time out to check out my blog. There should be something for everyone so find what fits then wear it around proudly.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

ode to the race

Wheels spinning
Mind moving at the same speed
Get money by any means
Is the decree that is mine
I need a degree in gettin money
With money everything is fine
That's why I want more than I actually need
All these fucki n bill collectors I gotta feed
Sallie Mae just keeps calling my crib
Can a nigga breathe
Let me be
When I get paid you'll get a piece
But you won't give me peace in return
Want everything from me
So I keep on grinding
Time after time again
I keep finding
Myself between a rock and a hard place
This here's a hard race
It's this paper chase I'm on
Got me running around the city from the morn
To the dawn
Tell me what you on?
I'm trying to get mine before I'm gone
If that means I gotta do some wrong
For me to get on
Imma do it
Not Big Sean
But like Sean "I do it"
Not new to the game
True to the game
I will prove it...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

No comments:

Post a Comment