Welcome

First off THANK YOU for taking the time out to check out my blog. There should be something for everyone so find what fits then wear it around proudly.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Waves

Overwhelmed by thoughts so deep they could be put into an ocean
Of waves of shallow beliefs that leave me broken
As they wash up on shore.
More and more I demand yet as this plan unravels
I understand what it is that I can and can not handle.
Dismantle the empire of what I hold so sacred
Naked as I walk around fully clothed
Trying my best to escape the harsh wind that pierces through my bones
And down to my soul.
A moment of clarity is needed as this fog rolls in occasionally
With the hope that the sun comes waiting in the back of my mind
Define myself by my work ethic and grind
As I strive to survive this battle that has been going on since the age of 13
This constant feeling of hurting isn't for certain
But it's hurting as it causes an unreal pain
I remain intact
As I swim through the motions and prepare myself to react to what comes
Waves of emotions crashing up on shore
More and more of these waves will come...

No comments:

Post a Comment