Welcome

First off THANK YOU for taking the time out to check out my blog. There should be something for everyone so find what fits then wear it around proudly.

Sunday, January 23, 2011

collection pl8

Led in by the organ and the sounds of the bells
That act as elevator music away from Hell
A room full of winners sit amongst a room full of sinners
Looking to make a change but given cold glares like the winter season
Believing what a man who claims to be holier than thou is reading
I'm believing what I feel in my heart
That my God will shine through the dark
And that your building is not going to be that spark, a fresh start
Separated sometimes it feels like
I questioned God even though it didn't feel right
But my Yai said she also did it too
Which in my mind only helped to prove that answers needed to be given
I don't question your judgement Lord
But please just explain your decision
Because a man who was baptized before his death was given too short of a living
And for all the times I cursed you I apologize and I hope I'm forgiven
But this book that has been written
That is separating people with every new explanation or description
Is getting bland
So, so, so you think you can
Come back to earth and explain your meaning
Because the wolves are dressing themselves up and trying to go after the sheep
I can't believe what I'm seeing
Yet I'm asked to take the risk of coming back every weekend
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment