Welcome

First off THANK YOU for taking the time out to check out my blog. There should be something for everyone so find what fits then wear it around proudly.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

empty pages filled

We all have dreams
Some of them shattered
We listen to opinions
And rarely do they matter
So we keep on striving
Looking for something better
Bringing umbrellas
In case there's rainy weather
That's why we cheer when the sun's out
And cry when it storms
Then pray that Jesus will come out
But if he never shows
At least then we'll know
That our prayers might have been heard
I guess there's some doubt
So we hold on to the words
Used in Bible
This life's about survival
So many people dead inside
This is your revival
I won't say resurrection
Don't want a misunderstanding
No misconceptions
Of exactly what it is that I'm saying
You can't lose if you're not playing
So your voice can't be heard
Until you start praying
Or until you start saying
What's ever on your mind
I've seemed to have lost mine
So this time is for me to look
I'm in a crunch for time
Hearts stolen like a crook
Lessons learned in my life
My experiences are a good book
If you don't believe me
Then I urge you to take a look
And read past the cover
A book like no other
I love my life
And life's a bitch
So that makes her my lover...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.1

No comments:

Post a Comment