Welcome

First off THANK YOU for taking the time out to check out my blog. There should be something for everyone so find what fits then wear it around proudly.

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Deep As It Is

You're a cancer that's eating away at me
I can't believe I allowed you stay with me
And to this day I still allow you to play with me
So what could you say to me
That'll change what you've done
The damage you've done, the pain I feel
Sometimes I dream of you and I wake up ill
I wake up still, but full of so much energy
Built from all the struggles and miseries
Lost behind fairy tales so I wished of what it could be
Rather than letting reality show me what it should be
Could we, reconcile?
Well it won't be soon so let's shoot for a while
And see what we hit
Skeet of defeat and I'm hoping that they split.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.3

No comments:

Post a Comment