Welcome

First off THANK YOU for taking the time out to check out my blog. There should be something for everyone so find what fits then wear it around proudly.

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Almost Too Late

The pain in your eyes is evident
The tears on your cheek are the evidence of an apparent crime
Yet time after time you answer that alarm
Fooled by a forced apology and charm
Completely neglecting the bruises on your arm
And the bruising of your pride, a pill you've swallowed before
In fear of what it'll be like if he somehow gets through that door
But your reach for more and more enable that activity
I listen to the excuses that you're giving me
Repetitive as they lack creativity and a convincing argument
I understand that the man was the one who started it but he's not ready to finish
Until your spirit is fully diminished
Empty of energy and fight
I don't know what it's like, but I do know that this isn't right
A story on repeat every other night
Soon it won't be you crying
It'll be us after he takes your life.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.4

No comments:

Post a Comment