Welcome

First off THANK YOU for taking the time out to check out my blog. There should be something for everyone so find what fits then wear it around proudly.

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

"Jaws Of Life"

I've suffered, but I know that there are people that have it worse/ but they can't speak for themselves like I can/ so in reality I'm really cursed/ because even though they exist in the eyes of those in power they are an abiss/ but I'm the one some turn a blind eye to/ you never would have thought the past that I have would be mine because of what I provide you/ well spoken, handsome, well groomed young man/ but what those on the outside of my life just don't understand was that the plan was veered off road/ "what doesn't kill you only makes you stronger" is getting old/ because it may not have killed me then, but right now it feels like it's killing me slow/ because there's things in my life that I wish I never had to experience, yet I know/ it made me who I am, I understand/ but am I wrong for wanting an altered life?/ wishing to find out what financial stability is really like/ learning examples of how a husband is really supposed to treat his wife?/ a family that is close knit and not shunning one side because of their constant silly shit/ but maybe I'm reaching/ so to some these words are teaching/ but to those exposed to these foes I'm preaching/ to the young women and men who understand keep reaching/ because you'll catch a break/ what's fucked up is that in this life you only get one mistake/ until you're considered a fuck up with no luck so some find addiction as their escape/ in that case they get a second chance until their chance to come back is too late/ if you couldn't get with that/ this next part you should be able to relate/ Two


Love in a sense is something so dense that it'll have you repent/ not for your sins/ but apologizing for your need to look for wins that'll defeat your counterpart/ your brain will constantly try to counter your heart and bring ya'll apart/ and it's not just you and another person/ it could be your dreams if your brain tells you that your ideas of this dream aren't really working/ one thing is for certain/ love equals pain/ because when you finally open up your heart you have alienated your brain/ so now you're completely suceptible to pain/ and your brain wants to tell you build a wall because the other side now has found a way to gain/ strange it seems that the one that loves you would threaten you that they'll leave but that's what love is as fucked up as it seems/ I've been there and sadly at times I still bleed/ that's why my brain only allows me to see the beauty in these women that's on the surface/ so a lot of these pretty women only serve one great purpose/ sex/ which ironically throws me in the category of "dog" so I guess that makes the woman that comes next/ a bitch/ because a dog wouldn't have sex with a cat, only another dog/ ain't that some shit/ so that makes the women of my past all bitches in that regard/ and makes these marks on my heart claw made scars/ love is beautiful, yet to get to that point is just so hard...


I'm tired of all these black people blaming the white man/ we've had to do the most just to get a little so I don't understand/ why you want to complain about a man's Health Plan/ when 6 months ago you were the one taking a stand to put President in front of the man/ on the front lines screaming "Yes We Can"/ that's the shit that kills me about our people/ is that we'd rather knock each other down in competition instead of finding ways to make us all equal/ and some complain that the change is all because we don't have anymore Black Leaders/ well we would if all you mothafuckas would turn down your speakers/ because we look to Kanye West to say what we wanna say/ follow the vague instructions of Jay/ and the saddest part is that our leaders aren't gonna be here everyday/ but hey, keep shaking your asses/ find pleasure in popping bottles instead of fighting for your passions/ allow Waka Flocka to give your 14 year old son understanding/ of what it's like to be a successful man, if that's your plan/ and to the men man enough to plant a seed but won't be there when it blooms/ I hope you die a thousand deaths every single day until your child comes up to you/ telling you that they never needed you/ even though they know they did/ because her dad was never there for her she's now 16 years old with a kid/ and I dare you to tell me that you didn't play a part in that/ when she accepts any kind of love from any man because true love is a concept that she's not understanding, so teach her that/ and teach your sons that they need to man up and never run when she says she's keeping it/ that's just a part of what happens when you're out creepin/ smoking weed and drinking Diddy endorsed Ciroc on the weekends/ rolling Kush because that's what the rappers are speakin/ or am I asking for the men to do too much?/ I hope not because these women need to teach their daughters that it's not okay to turn into sluts/ turning tricks on these mens' dicks for a couple of bucks/ give her something/ and hopefully it's confidence/ so that she can be ahead of her class instead of giving head after class as her accomplishment/ that's WHY THE FUCK I WORK WITH YOUTH/ because I'm trying to be the role model and example that these lost kids can look up to!!

No comments:

Post a Comment