Welcome

First off THANK YOU for taking the time out to check out my blog. There should be something for everyone so find what fits then wear it around proudly.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Bread

Money on my mind like I keep 20's in my pillow
Planting my seed in the hopes this money tree might grows
Repetition like stepping to the line for a free throw
But the pressure's on
I tried to live my life right but life taught me how to live it wrong
Saw things I didn't recognize
I just knew that what I was seeing was really wrong
Dope fiends washing the cars like what are they really on?
That wavy feeling that stunk up the whole house
From the stove to the ceiling
Late nights alone trying to sleep with that spooky feeling
Ya'll know what I'm talking about?
If not I don't really wanna illustrate it
But it's better than you watching as I demonstrate it
Made me who I am now even though back then I would hate
But I was too young to do anything about it
Helpless as I had to take it
Wait I thought this was about mula
Cheese, cheddar, gouda
Bread, ends, money mothafuckas
Bottom line is signed by "Profit Margins"
Initials by Capitalism
Realism.

No comments:

Post a Comment