Welcome

First off THANK YOU for taking the time out to check out my blog. There should be something for everyone so find what fits then wear it around proudly.

Monday, May 30, 2011

KR.MA

Should I feel bad when I'm just being honest
Taking part in something that honestly you started
I could say that a trip to this planet would be nice
But I guess I'm just being modest with that
Let me tell you what it's like
Often imagined the other side of your moons
And what it'd be like to be close enough to run my hands on each groove
Let me stop it before I take
To flight on my spaceship there just to escape
Though I've been invited it is a trip that'll have to wait
I just haven't had the desire or the time
But if I close my eyes and really give it a try
I can feel myself landing onto your surface
An unfamiliar feeling trapped inside of me
Will you have the pleasure of being pleasured by the other side of me
The confidence I keep intrigues you
Unless the sun you hold is just a lie to me
Questions you won't ask
Are similar to the ones I want to explore
Though the answers that you provide to me
Take care of that in one swoop
I'm wanting to learn more about this wonderful planet
Let me take a closer look.



No comments:

Post a Comment