Welcome

First off THANK YOU for taking the time out to check out my blog. There should be something for everyone so find what fits then wear it around proudly.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Incredible Women

Did I let a good one go? No
I let a great one fly
All I did was teach her direction
And pointed upwards to the sky
Told her that right there is her limit
And as soon as she gets that high
To go a little higher
She could get there if she tried.

Did I leave a good one hurt? No
I taught a great one pain
And expressed my emotions
And told her we're not the same
Told her that there's someone for her
Who won't treat her the same
But will treat her the way she deserves
The only difference, is he won't have my name.

Did I leave a good one lost? No
I let a great one find her way
Explained to her I can't hold her hand
And that today will be like so many days
That you may not understand
And though I can't stay
I am confident in knowing you'll be able to find your way.

Did I leave a good one with no answer? No
I let a great one think it out
Because though we would never fight
There was so much for us to talk about
Body language spoken loudly
But words coming few and far between
I knew she'd be okay
I just focused on getting her to believe.

Did I lie to a good one? No
I kept it real with one that's great
Told her that as much as I'm interested in her
I'm not the one she should date
Between the gap of age and experience
There's a reason we should wait
So don't let your love for me be distorted
By all of your spiteful hate.

Did I leave a good one confused? No
I helped a great one use her smarts
That underneath that ditsy personality
Is someone with a great heart
Great at getting "A's"
But with the streets not so smart
But she believes in her abilities
And that right there is a start.

Do I often run into good women? Yes
But I build relationships with the ones that are great
It's a combination of personality
Timing and morals
That allow me to state
That there was love there at some point
There just isn't that now
But all of you women are incredible
I just apologize for telling you now...

No comments:

Post a Comment