Welcome

First off THANK YOU for taking the time out to check out my blog. There should be something for everyone so find what fits then wear it around proudly.

Monday, May 30, 2011

"Sunday Stroll"

Am I losing those close to me
Or is this how it's supposed to be?
Because I'm striving for a time where people make a toast for me
A party that I can enjoy
They host for me
But right now there's no choice for me
But the voice in me
Let's me know that this yellow brick road
Is full of life experiences as long as I continue to stroll
And through each moment I begin to learn
Continue to grow
You already know
So it's something else I don't have to teach
No wasted words, so need for me to preach
In the hopes that these words reach
A broader audience than just friends
The same ones that I used to get in with
Seem like I'm separating myself from them
How am I supposed to feel this?
Or is this just a part of the process
I'll have to let you know when it's over
Because I'm not ready to stop yet

No comments:

Post a Comment