Welcome

First off THANK YOU for taking the time out to check out my blog. There should be something for everyone so find what fits then wear it around proudly.

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Letter to Rashida Jones

Dear Rashida Jones,

Hello, my name is Joseph Jessie and I am a big fan of yours. I thought you were wonderful on The Office, and are very funny on Parks & Recreation. I think you're absolutely beautiful, and though you may not know it we have a lot in common.

1. We both love 2Pac. Though you knew him personally, I listen to his music frequently so I know that you as one of his dear friends probably listen to him too.
2. We are both bi-racial. You can understand the difficulties of what it was like growing up as a child of parents with different ethnicities.
3. We both of ties to my hometown of Seattle. I myself was born and raised here, whereas your father is born and raised here himself.
4. We are both very attractive and funny people, or so I have been told, you have proven that.

Now if that hasn't gotten your attention let me just tell you that if given the opportunity I would do things to you that would be illegal in the state of Utah...in a good way. If that hasn't scared you off, I'd like a chance to go on a date with you, to share some laughs, and hopefully some bodily fluids...sexually...or orally...but more sexually.

Sincerly,
Joseph Jessie

No comments:

Post a Comment