Welcome

First off THANK YOU for taking the time out to check out my blog. There should be something for everyone so find what fits then wear it around proudly.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

limes

I can feel my grip loosening
And the thoughts in my mind resurfacing
Tiny voices whispering
All the things I knew would come true
Yet didn't want to believe
Burying my eyes behind my hands because I didn't want to see
Something so plain and clear
Pilot let out the landing gear
Because this mile high ride has reached it's destination
And the runway is all clear.
Not annoyed more complacent
Not totally sure what it was I was chasing
I was somewhat aware of what I was making
But not quite prepared for what I was facing.
A fork in the road though
Covered by snow so I won't go
The wrong or right direction
But it sounds like the final notes so let the song flow.
Violins over the piano keys
Love playing alongside humanity
In a moment of being human I found myself a casualty
In this cold war.
No missiles launched or guns fired
So why did I hold this much higher
That I probably should have and as a result
I'm just so tired.
Fatigued and breathless
Empty and restless
This is either the end of the beginning
Or maybe the beginning of the best yet...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.8

No comments:

Post a Comment