Welcome

First off THANK YOU for taking the time out to check out my blog. There should be something for everyone so find what fits then wear it around proudly.

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Then She Cheats

How could you sleep
Around with him
Anyone else
Not a mutual friend
Not really sad
More like I'm pissed
I was a room over, I could hear the shit
I feel a little dumb
This shit is unreal
The only words in my mind I'm thinking, "just kill"
The pain runs deep in my veins still, it gives chill
It's getting hard to swallow this one pill
Imagine how'd I feel?
Don't know if you can
You can't understand
What it was like for me
To hear you fuckin' another man
Honestly I'm handling this shit the best way that I can
But I'm starting to lose my mind
I don't know who I am
And every time I try
To look for me I find
A person who is hurting
A part of me has died
When I sit in silence it's broken when I start to cry
The only question I have for you is, "Why?"

No comments:

Post a Comment