Welcome

First off THANK YOU for taking the time out to check out my blog. There should be something for everyone so find what fits then wear it around proudly.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

"High Tide"




The first time is a reminder of the worst time
Should have known something was wrong by the way it started
Something in common yet so departed and separated
Pumped at the fact I was actually able to make, in your phone
Looking back at now, boy was I wrong
Because even though the sexual attraction was strong something was lost
Definitely felt like something was off, and it ended up being me
Unable to actually see the reality of what this was to me
Because I was lost in what this was for you
So somehow you were able to completely warp me in your vision
Felt like LeBron James when he had to make "The Decision"
Headed to South Beach.
I need some sort of outreach program because I'm lost in what I don't understand
And sadly on the surface it seems so simple and plain
Forgetting the game
Is being played 365 and even when sleep
Analyzing my behavior and speech trying to find something to point out then tweak
Within a week I was able to feel weak
With the weekend as a release as I found a way to gain peace.
Not empty but definitely missing a piece, of mind
But I can have that filled as I've managed to keep my mind
So in due time
It'll be the tides that'll turn and the water will roll in
No more sand on the beach that because a frequent
What am I teaching?
Nothing unless you feel like I'm preaching then it's a lesson
Stress man.

No comments:

Post a Comment