Welcome

First off THANK YOU for taking the time out to check out my blog. There should be something for everyone so find what fits then wear it around proudly.

Monday, February 21, 2011

10 Jokes About Kanye's Pants

As most of you saw, last night Kanye came out during Rihanna's halftime performance of the NBA All-Star game to perform "All Of The Lights" off of his album "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy". Now the song is awesome, one of my favorites on the album...Kanye's pants on the other hand not so much.

10. My sister's prom dress was made of that same material


9. Kanye's pants double as aluminum foil, perfect to cover your Thanksgiving turkey while it's cooking in the oven.


8. I bet you the Crips gave Kanye a pass on this outfit. "Nah homie, you've beat yourself up enough with that outfit."


7. If you were to put Kanye's pants into the microwave it'd start a fire due to his pants sparking


6. I know when you pull jeans right out of the dryer the zipper is burning hot...are Kanye's ENTIRE pants burning hot when pulled out of the dryer?


5. The correct color of Kanye's pants is "Little Richard Red"


4. Amber Rose just lost more popularity points due to Kanye wearing those pants. "Damn girl you were f'ckin with HIM??"


3. "MJ gone/ our n*gga dead"...well you sure have kept his bed sheets alive by wearing them Kanye


2. Stevie Wonder said your pants were making his eyes hurt


1. As soon as Kanye jumped on stage, I felt the fillings in my teeth start to hurt like when you chew on aluminum foil.

No comments:

Post a Comment