Welcome

First off THANK YOU for taking the time out to check out my blog. There should be something for everyone so find what fits then wear it around proudly.

Monday, February 21, 2011

Your girlfriend's friend: What it's like

Okay I've decided to talk about something that I'm sure a lot of men go through but never talk about. I, myself have gone through this so many times that it's almost second nature for me to handle it the way that I always do, but not every guy in my situation may know how to.

I've heard from so many men "man my girl doesn't like it that I have any female friends" and I can understand that, and that's because women are bitches. Yeah I said it, women are bitches; mean, evil, cut your throat in your sleep evil creatures. It's not their fault, they just understand that what they have is a good thing and it's in their nature to protect what they have by any means, and when another woman is trying to take what is theirs they will kill that woman in cold blood at the very thought of that. Fellas how many times have you heard, "it's not that I don't trust you, I just don't trust her"? Well that explains their mentality (even though it sounds like BS to us men).

Here's a scenario that most of you don't really hear about, or at least men you don't really hear about. Think about the times your girl has had a homeboy that you necessarily weren't too sure about, you think he's actually up to something. The problem only gets worse when she tells you that there's nothing going on between them, and that she actually considers him one of her closes friends.
Now I myself have been on the side of the man, with my ex whose closest friend was a guy whom she's known since high school. I paid some attention to it but after meeting him I stopped worrying about it.
I have also been on the "her friend" side of things which I currently am on now and well IT'S WACK.

Fellas no matter what you say to some of these men to convince them that you're not going after their lady, no matter how many times you see him, no matter what she says, if he's insecure about himself you'll only be adding fuel to the fire. I have done nothing but try to be nice, decent, and polite more so for my homegirl but it has done nothing. 
I am used as ammunition to take shots at them which is unfair because why use me against her? 
Does it really matter why I'm friends with her friends on Facebook?
Why didn't you just tell me you didn't like me when you saw me?
Why bring my name up when you've never met me in person?


I've grown up with women all my life, and for whatever reason that I STILL can't explain to this day, women feel comfortable around me. But not like the "They'll sleep with me" type of comfortable, but they I'll eat a whole tub of ice cream in front of you without you judging me type of comfortable. This apparently makes men who are insecure uncomfortable, but what isn't talked about is how the friend feels. It's hard because as a friend to her you want to be nice to the boyfriend because all you hear from her is how wonderful a guy he is. But as a MAN you don't want to fuck with the person at all because they're behaving this way.


Like I said before, I've gone through this scenario many times so I know how to handle myself in it. I thought it'd be interesting for some of you guys to read about it and just gain a new perspective for the other person as this side doesn't get talked about often.

No comments:

Post a Comment