Welcome

First off THANK YOU for taking the time out to check out my blog. There should be something for everyone so find what fits then wear it around proudly.

Sunday, February 27, 2011

my sickness

So the poem I made a few days ago about the flu I had I found out was just a battle of my War On Sickness. I went to the doctor and found out that I have bronchitis, which would explain my painful coughing for the past two days.
I was given some antibiotics to help me get rid of my bronchitis, and some "lean" for my cough. The cough syrup honestly taste great, but will put your ass to sleep in as soon as 30 minutes. Thanks to the syrup, I'm finally getting back some of the sleep I've lost. Tuesday - Friday I got a total of like 16 hours of sleep, whereas the average person would get about 22-24 hours in that span.
I just took some syrup so imma pass out soon. Word of advice to everyone: if you can go see a doctor, don't be stubborn like I was and try to beat it with over the counter drugs.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.7

No comments:

Post a Comment