Welcome

First off THANK YOU for taking the time out to check out my blog. There should be something for everyone so find what fits then wear it around proudly.

Saturday, February 12, 2011

30 Seconds From Now

I'm tired of having this degree and nothing to show for it
Except calls from Sallie Mae, man fuck it
I'm tired of not going back to selling weed
To make the money that I feel I need
I'm tired of there being no good jobs
I spent thousands for this degree, but what's that mean to ya'll?
Nothin, so let's open up the discussion...
I remember when I was a young man
College never seemed like a plan
More like a wish
Even though back then I was taught that is a degree is what you get
Then a job will follow behind it
Reminded by this economy
That this dream of mine is more liike an inomally
But what's stopping me
From robbing a corner store as I think about it more and more
Actually you know what
I have a part time job which is more than some peoples' luck
Some people have no family, job, or motivation
I have all of the above
I guess life is tired of me bitching
Where's the love...

No comments:

Post a Comment