Welcome

First off THANK YOU for taking the time out to check out my blog. There should be something for everyone so find what fits then wear it around proudly.

Monday, February 21, 2011

New look for the blog

Hello Everyone,

First let me say thank you for taking the time out to read this. You could be doing anything right now but instead you're reading my thoughts and feelings, and for that I thank you so much. For some of you who check out my blog from time to time you notice that 9 times out of 10 I'm posting up poetry, and don't worry I'll continue to post up my art. I have decided to take a different approach for a little bit just to change it up and make it more entertaining for my viewers. What's this mean?

*Videos

* Pics

*Random thoughts

*Music

*And pop culture stuff.

I'm looking forward to changing up the blog and making it more inviting for more than those who just love to read my poems. Let's see how far I can take this whole blog thing and I can only make it happen with my viewers so once again thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment