Welcome

First off THANK YOU for taking the time out to check out my blog. There should be something for everyone so find what fits then wear it around proudly.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

The Reason

I still see you when my eyes are closed
I hear you piercing through the silence
I've learned through love so much violence
From an emotional standpoint
And right now I can't pinpoint the cause of all this
"Getting over you" is what they call this
When I signed up I didn't ask for all this, or maybe I did
You learn love is beautiful as a kid
But the truth somehow hidden
Love is pain, whoever said that wasn't kidding
Line after line I have written
In the hopes the letters will erase what I can't seem to be forgetting
I guess I'm living, because this feels like death
I beat this idea over and over until there is none left
To the point that I'm fatigued and out of breath
What's left?
Hopefully a friendship that's why I had to end this
Constant conversation because you being my ex
And new found friend had too close of a relation
I couldn't appreciate you for who you are
Because the distance between "then" and "friends" wasn't too far
So this is the distance I believe is needed
And I apologize if you feel cheated
A letter to you, part of me kinda hopes you read it
To give you explanation that I couldn't explain
Because honestly from yesterday to today, I feel the same
Pain, confusion, all kinds of stuff
This is tough
But in my mind it feels right and necessary
You probably feel so secondary in a line of importance in mind
Well you're right about that
But know that leaving you is the best way for you to get me back...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment