Welcome

First off THANK YOU for taking the time out to check out my blog. There should be something for everyone so find what fits then wear it around proudly.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My Style of Storytellin (1)

Never been one to go to the best one/ more or less end up with the next one/ bored so I need to get with a fresh one/ but this last girlfriend was an exception/ lost in love so I lost my perception/ no direction unless led by an erection/ out here vulnerable with no protection/ lies and deception so they played detective/ mainly because at some point they felt neglected/ maybe not loved but respected/ check it..


I can honestly say/ that out of the four past relationships I've been in/ lust at some point has pulled me away/ but the love for the one that I was with/ made me remember my reasons to stay with the chick/ regardless if in my mind I felt she was a bitch/ telling myself over and over again/ "how bad could it get?"/ then I stopped playing pretend/ left the girlfriend for the one on the side/ and every bit of me except for the 6 inches of me felt that it wasn't right/ closing my eyes visualizing myself drowning in a pool full of lies/ time to realize...


It all started off with this girl Whitney who went to Skyline/ half Black and Puerto Rican so you know her body was right/ lived in Issaquah so her parent's paper was right/ a little ditzy so there was a little flicker to her light, not so bright/ but what I can say was that the fighting was light/ everything about us seemed to be cool and tight/ but I had no L's and no whip/ so she would have to drive to the Southend via I-90, a long trip/ I remember the time, me and my bestfriend went to Skyline to visit her and her friends at lunch/ kids in the halls thinking we're looking for some kid to punch/ but I'm getting sidetracked with the story I'm trying to tell/ and even though on the surface everything seemed so swell/ the water started drying up at the bottom of the well/ I met this girl at my school who played soccer and was a hooper as well/ a young freshman named Madeline from Queen Anne/ heard she was feeling me, at the time something I could understand/ so we hung out a couple times/ talk when we can/ that's when I found myself being treated like her man/ all of a sudden something short seemed to stretch over a longer time span/ that's when I got a phone call that had me like/ damn...


So I'm with Madeline when I get a call from Kellen/ talking about I need to listen to the shit Jesse Armstead is tellin/ now Jesse is bestfriends with my girlfriend/ then she says she has a boyfriend, that isn't me/ man, I don't understand this is whirlwind/ of lies, emotions, and confusion/ says that Whitney had him over to meet the family but I can't really be mad because look what it is I'm doin/ because my girl doesn't know that Madeline is something I'm pursuing/ I guess this relationship with me and Whitney is ruined/ transition/ so now that I have no girlfriend I kind of mention/ to Madeline that she could be the piece that's missin/ that's when things start getting kinda serious/ and at the time she was a virgin so I'm curious/ if she'll let me be the one but I'm fearing this/ is too soon between break ups/ no time for me to analyze the relationship before I take up/ a brand new woman/ what the hell am I doin...


Attracted by those beautiful blue eyes/ toned ass and thighs/ in my eyes I looked at Madeline as a prize/ but at the time it wasn't that cool that another white girl took another black guy/ but all my homeboys understood/ she felt comfortable coming to my crib, staying late in the hood/ gain creditbility so everything was all good/ I wasn't her first she tells me but it's still all good/ because honestly it doesn't matter that much/ warmed by the softness of her touch/ feeling like everything is good and I can't get enough, that's when things got rough/ insecurities is something that my last relationship didn't have/ I have a lot of homegirls and that would make Madeline mad/ then I would flirt without knowing it/ having to convince her she was the only girl that was keeping me glad, was driving mad/ accusations left and right, up and down/ rumors being made from people that don't even know me so what can I do?/ someones' little sister says I made out with her sister, how in the hell is that true?/ just tell me what I gotta do to convince you somehow/ that I'm not the person you keep hearing about?


Being accused of crimes started weighing on me/ I got sick and tired of people hatin on me/ like I'm cold as ice and people are skating on/ the happiness that I had with Madeline people are taking from me, now this is taking on/ a brand new shape, I need a brand new escape/ pissed off one night real late/ one of my sisters' friends is over and apparently she thinks I'm great/ well I can't say the same because honestly I considered her very plain/ but this would happen all the time until my sister would say/ "If you're coming to see him don't lie to me saying you wanna come over and stay"/ that would lead to a particular day/ up at my high school when this pretty young thing came my way/ I mistook her for a girl who's name started with an A/ then I found out her last name was actually Dang/ something about this girl intrigued greatly/ wondering so much about her, mainly why is it that she's acting like she hates me/ but she's giving me the time of day/ she knows who I am so I had to ask her name/ she said it was Stacey...


TO BE CONTINUED...

No comments:

Post a Comment