Welcome

First off THANK YOU for taking the time out to check out my blog. There should be something for everyone so find what fits then wear it around proudly.

Monday, November 15, 2010

Crumbles To Ground

Now single for the moment
And it seems like I seem right and all these ladies know it
Yet I somehow lack that one main component
So fuck 'em
I'll face them no need to duck em when you can replace what's lost
But this loss has my left foot falling off
The edge witht he right one ready to follow
Head strong but right now it feels like my heart is hallow
Is there one that I can borrow until tomorrow because things will change then
No need for a girlfriend in the middle of this whirlwind
But how can I pretend
To be a love interest when I act like I just wanna be ya friend
I break no rules but a few of them I will definitely bend
Like the times I open my mouth and the truth is down so deep within it
That it spills out, before you know it I'm finished
And the opportunity has diminished
And I apologize if I'm being honest when I tell you you're best quality is your eyes
And you ask "well what about my mind?"
Then I reply "well I mean you do have lovely eyes, and I don't wanna lie"
Hung up
Ran up on a overly done up young buck
And wasted my time?
Nah because at times her and I had the time of my life
But I lost it and right now it's something I can't seem to find
Which makes me think that I never really had it to begin with
So the feelings that I was feeling could have all been lies...

No comments:

Post a Comment