Welcome

First off THANK YOU for taking the time out to check out my blog. There should be something for everyone so find what fits then wear it around proudly.

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

"Love Guilt"

Her face isn't like yours, but her body is so similar

I don't know what I'm doing yet this dance feels familiar

In the wrong but it feels so right

Time flying into the morning sun through the moon's night...

That feeling of "awkward" is reaking off me

Body language was what was spoken so right now I have no urge for talking

Shame found on the sidewalk in which I'm walking down

Silence surrounds me, noise I try to drown it out

At the time there was little doubt; my how it changes

Heavy blinking because I keep seeing changing faces

Hers then yours, yours then hers, I can't seem to escape this

It could be my guilt getting the best of me

Or my heart creating some terrible gut wrenching recipe.

Sideways sickness I'm feeling through my soul

How could I do something and expect for her to never know

I have to tell her though back home is the last place I wanna go

I stroll down the avenue

Thinking of every scenario that could be made and trying to prepare

The reality of it is I'm really scared

That night of passion didn't have a single shred of care in it

Her eyes mesmorizing as I stared in them

Those legs stretched throughout my mind, I can't forget them.

Choked up

As I take the key and go up ready for my fate

Feeling like I'm on death row and today is my date
To be strapped to the table and injected

I've neglected the fact that I have something wonderful when I come back

Haulted by something on my door

It's a note she left me and it reads

"I found somebody else, and I think it'd be best if you just tried to forget me

-Love"

And nothing more.


No comments:

Post a Comment