Welcome

First off THANK YOU for taking the time out to check out my blog. There should be something for everyone so find what fits then wear it around proudly.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

down the dark alley

Lights flicker
Drizzling rain remains steady
Eyes burning from fatigue
It looks like he's ready
For the hijack
Robbery
Assault or kidnap
I need money and you look like the 1st of the month
Dark thoughta revolving around what I want
Whoever, whenever, whatever I want
Look at this chump
The pump will probably take a whole piece
Leave a chunk
Put him in the bag and toss him in the trunk
Or put a blanket on him
A long sleep in the bed of the truck
...Fuck
I'm salivating at the thought of this sitting duck
Wait until it gets real when I run up
Hands up or lay down
Don't comply as your reply I suggest you duck
Close combat could result in you getting cut
I need your money, wallet, and your cell
Lastly I need your life
BOOM
See you in hell...
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment