Welcome

First off THANK YOU for taking the time out to check out my blog. There should be something for everyone so find what fits then wear it around proudly.

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Ready, Yet, Go

When you're ready for me raise your hand
I've taught you what I could
And I know you now understand the mind of a man
As that was something your life lacked
I gave to you something you can use
Now if you choose to give back, go head
Because instead of dealing with a dickhead
Or looking for a dick's head
You've found happiness in your work
Girl go head
I see you from a distance running on all cylinders
Going hard, flexing your pistons
The distinction between you and them
Is the difference between sink and swim, they're drowning
On the path to your grown up shit, they're clowning
But it's no time for the circus because it's time to start working
You're reaching the pinnacle of what I knew you could achieve
I feel like you were my number one recruit
Who bought into my system
I gave you something to believe and all you had to do was listen.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.6.5

No comments:

Post a Comment