Welcome

First off THANK YOU for taking the time out to check out my blog. There should be something for everyone so find what fits then wear it around proudly.

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"Day To Day"

I can feel the tribal dancer moving in my heart
I can visualize the spirits of my loved ones lost in the dark
We're really not far apart from the other side
Because Hell resides here on Earth
What are you really worth? Now how much on Earth
Because some niggas that be poor are really rich
And some who have money really don't have shit
It's a two-way mirror that gets clearer by the second
Are new clothes really worth you getting naked?
You can't fake it because soon it becomes real
Even the hardest men on this planet still seem to feel
Some emotions, even if it's pain from the past
Their violent actions are an indication of that.
Now I'm not condoning violence
All I'm saying is the silent aren't really that silent
They lash out and end up in solitary confinement
I'm trying, to see the value in the wolf tickets you sell
Find something sweet in the foul odor of what is your smell
The tasteful elegance in what it is you're feeding me
Or rationalize with your tactics in defeating me
I digress
Because my air is on a timer and I can't afford to waste these breaths
I gotta move forward with each one of these steps
I gotta get stronger with each one of these reps
I gotta...take on head on whatever it is that may be next
Words said softly in the correct allignment sound similar to sex
Out of context and line remind you of a hex
Stiff and tense with their meaning make you flex your muscle
But it just brings you back to your struggle
Quiet storm behind that mouth that is now covered by a mussle
One hell of a bundle
Of joy from a unplanned baby girl or baby boy
It's a reality all of a sudden
Babies are being made by the dozen out the ovens
Of women who can't even drink yet
They can't even think yet
Yet they have convinced themselves that their mindset
Will change as this child increases their age
I'm simply amazed
I'm simply amazed by this craze
These are thoughts that I think
That get thought of by others on a day to day...

No comments:

Post a Comment