Welcome

First off THANK YOU for taking the time out to check out my blog. There should be something for everyone so find what fits then wear it around proudly.

Sunday, August 29, 2010

1 Playing The 4

If you catch me on the block throw the ball in

5 seconds left I guarantee we're gonna win

I won't let us lose

I feel bad for the man playing D on me

'Cause his teammates are gonna blame him for the L

And get mad at me for the cause of my teams' W

But if it wasn't me it was gonna be you

Just be happy it's not the lane that I'm cutting through
Because my launch pad is located there
So if it's not dunk me it's a dunk on you.
Not a post player, but I got moves in the paint
I'm up and under doing shit other players ain't
And don't let the frame fool you bro
six feet tall with a 6'3 wingspan, here I go
Slappin on you niggas
Blocking all your shot attempts
I don't go soft whether women or gents
Hard in the paint is how I get
So don't you forget
Hard in the paint is how I get
On any women or gent.

No comments:

Post a Comment