Welcome

First off THANK YOU for taking the time out to check out my blog. There should be something for everyone so find what fits then wear it around proudly.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

'Pair My 'Noia'

Right place wrong time

Right waste on a wrong mind

Doesnt really seem to take a long time for me to get goin'

Shit I've listened to so much before you even know it

Squeeze it and hold it after evaluating the moment let it go

Let it manifest and grow into

Something as wild as an animal right out of the woods

May not be good and even though I should, its understood

That everything in life isnt good

At least that's how I look at it

Turn something that was learned manually into an automatic

With no automobile, yet I'm cruisin to the end



Who's talking, how did you know that?

Don't say that to me, don't show that

I never looked at it like that, take that thought back

I can't breathe, I think I'm about to have a heart attack

Take it back take it back take it back take it back PLEASE

As ridiculous as it might be, it somehow slightly might be

Nah, there's no way that's its true can prove it

No need to do it? What you mean when it's something so extreme

STOP SAYING THIS TO ME

Panic setting in then again I feel like a push-pin pushed into concrete

So much pressure, no I won't let ya

Get the better of me even though you show me things I don't need to see

Nor believe, but I bleed inside though it seems I try

Sometimes I cry and I don't why

Contemplations of suicide because it's easier to give up then to try

Especially when you have to try time and time and time again

So stuck because it's so deep within my mind



Someone please tell me why

Why I get goin like a 457 started up on the line

My mind is dark as fuck and I don't know why

And I don't know how, to stop these thoughts

When i'm so used to doing it, and it hurts inside

Sometimes I wanna kill and other times I wanna die

I pull scratch and pry

Hurt myself before I hurt you so you can see why

My mind is crazy at times

Tick tock tick tock tick...it's only a matter of time

Until I take that dime and turn it into million dollars

Not flustered or bothered

Scream kick holler

Frustrated because it won't stop, why won't it stop?

Is there something wrong with me?

Is there someone I need to see?

Or is this something normal that should normally be apart of me?

Causing so much stress into my life

How many know what it's like

I know it's wrong even though I transform and it feels so right

Teeth clinch up and my muscles get so tight

This just might

Be the end of the day, and the beginning of the night

Darkness is coming to those in my way

It'd be best to stay away for a minute and this is the last time I'll say

STOP TALKING TELLING ME THESE THINGS, SHOWING ME THESE IMAGES

I've only see them because of what you're giving me

Understand I'm me but my anger really isnt me...

No comments:

Post a Comment