Welcome

First off THANK YOU for taking the time out to check out my blog. There should be something for everyone so find what fits then wear it around proudly.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

"Cocktail Conversation"

I don't wanna seem to pushy
But
I feel like it's the right time we
Talk
And right now your drink looks empty
So
How about it gets filled and we can
Talk
Now I've seen you turn down plenty
Here
But I feel like those weak
Attempts
Just weren't too appealing
So
Allow me this time to speak.


Now I might know what you're thinking
But
My first thoughts of you doesn't involve
A nut
And to you this might sound silly
But
I really mean this sincerly
You
Have to be the prettiest thing I've ever
Seen
And the times we made eye contact
Here
I couldn't help but start thinking
What
If I got to see that look over
Dinner?
Now if you don't like my offer
Cool
Because at least you got a
Drink
But if you feel like what I'm saying
Is
Something you wanna pursue
Then
I'll be over here chilling with my
Boys
So if you come and get me
Then
I'll tell you my name and we
Can
Take it from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment