Welcome

First off THANK YOU for taking the time out to check out my blog. There should be something for everyone so find what fits then wear it around proudly.

Thursday, August 5, 2010

"Don't Take That Leap"

What do you say
To someone who doesn’t want to listen?
Wants nothing to do with life
Unhappy with their current living conditions.
On a war path of a mission
May seem like a way out that isn’t right
But it’s such a tough decision...
Gesturing towards it almost care free
Like it’s alright to talk about
But I care so much that it scares me
And it doesn’t worry you which I can’t figure out
There has to be another way out
That’s more relevant than the ones you see
Is it your pain that blinds you
Or is it something else that I can’t see?
If there was a way to, I’d hide you
But you open up to me
So right now I’m trying to provide you
With a life extension rather than you leave
Still searching for some kind of revival
This is the other side of what it looks like
When your friend is suicidal...

No comments:

Post a Comment