Welcome

First off THANK YOU for taking the time out to check out my blog. There should be something for everyone so find what fits then wear it around proudly.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

"i.D.k"

Floating into the tangled arms of a woman at times confused
Abused by the fact of once feeling used defuse the situation if their is a possibility but posibily there may not be

This part of life saught me out, as I was running it caught up to and caught me, faught me to the point of these struggles

Humbled bahumbug oxymoron man damn, at times I understand

That a mans' life span can span over the time I've currently lived but when will this give so that I can start to give myself rather than get, shit needs to quit

But life keeps eating so the toilet keeps getting flushed and when the water comes at so much force at the rate that it rushes at

There I am stuck in the middle at times fearing to look forward as my comfort zone is somewhere back to where I came from

Resorting to past positions sat in so many ways, disecting so many days amazed at the ways I was raised, not enough praised to my mother

Not enough praise to my sister, there's none given nor needed for my "brother" because unlike those others

He gave me the rat, he didn't even give me it's ass, a quick message to pass, I guess I'll just fast on his love

Success is a word often used but rarely described in detail

Is it the point where you're the master of retail, you're free from "blow out sales", or is it you're true talents will prevail?

Wise words of advice and enouragement are no longer here to feed me food for thought, where is my nurishment?

On Earth it gets, bumpy reguardless of what road you're on, but at times I look like how long is this gonna go on for

How many more will knock on deaths' doors? Knock knock

Nobody in here, yet I fear the hand of God may come near and take me now to next year, and at the end of that year until the next one

What will become of me...that's the quest son?

No comments:

Post a Comment